Each author is asked to upload his/her poster online to our abstract system as electronic version (ePoster). On-site all ePosters will be accessible on screens throughout the entire conference.
Guidelines for preparing an ePoster
- The ePoster should be provided in vertical format 9:16 (resolution at least 2160x3840 pixel, 72 dpi)
- File: JPG or PDF (1 slide)
- On-site, the presentation will be held on a 60-inch-screen ePoster terminal
Please feel free to use the following Template, then save the file as PDF or JPG.
You can find more information about the ePoster exhibition here.
Step-by-step instruction for uploading the ePoster
- Please go to our abstract system at https://dgnc2019.abstract-management.de/ and log in with your known access key. In case you have forgotten your password, please request a new one by clicking on “Recover your login – please click here!”.
- After successful login your abstract(s) will be shown. Please click on the button “Mediacheck”.
- Please note that any changes in the abstract text can no longer be considered as the programme book is already in print.
- Upload your ePoster as JPG- or PDF-file in point 3. “Attachment” and confirm by clicking on “Next”.
- Please remember to “Save” the whole process.
- You will immediately receive an email including the confirmation of your successful edit.
- After review by our technical department, you will receive another email confirming the acceptance of your file (usually within 7 days). If your ePoster does not meet the technical requirements, you will be informed about the necessary adjustments.
If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Stefan Regge via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +49(0)3641 31 16-161