Guidelines for preparing an ePoster
- The ePoster should be provided in horizontal format 16:9 (resolution at least 3840x2160 pixel, 72 dpi)
- File: JPG, PDF or PPTX (1 slide)
Please feel free to use the following template:
Guidelines for preparing an oral presentation
All of the speakers in the plenary sessions, symposia, sessions of the Educational Day and abstracts sessions are asked to prepare and record their presentations in advance:
1. Please prepare your presentation as always in a 16:9 format in PowerPoint. If applicable, please state any potential conflict of interest on the first or last slide of your presentation.
2. Please record your talk. We recommend using the programme Loom. In the following video, you find a detailed explanation on how to record your presentation:
Upload of your presentation/ePoster
1. Create your personal account at the following platform:
> Registration platform
2. Log in to the upload centre with your personal account data:
> Upload centre
3. Verify yourself for the 71st Annual Meeting of the DGNC with the verification code you received via email.
4. Upload your file/s at "Presentation file upload". Confirm the upload by clicking on "Submit presentation".
In case of questions, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.